Thursday, June 14, 2007

Zoning Issues

My blog adds will not be near as verbose as the MA educated contributors making my reads a little more dull. However I will give sound entries pertinent to the task at hand.

Can anyone tell me if the potential "lot" has been zoned for a duplex? One of Eric's co-worker's husband is an architect and he says if it has not be zone for a duplex already there is a snow ball chance in hell that we could get it rezoned.

He also had some other very interesting insights about building and maybe the four of us could sit down with him to talk with him? Of course what will end up happening is 2 of each team with be talking with him and the other half will be chasing the boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, P! I answered your zoning question in a post of my own. No worries on the zoning issues, we're in the clear.

One of the reasons why I love this blog idea so much is that it allows all four of us to contribute our unique voices to the story of our home and how it was built. So keep those sound pertinent entries coming!

(They're the ones that'll probably contain the most relevant information, anyways.)

Anonymous said...

Oops! I forgot to mention -- YES! We should totally sit down with your architect friend and pick his brain. We're going to Indiana from June 30 to July 8 (give or take a few days) but any time before or after that should be good.

It's amazing how many kind and generous people we know who are going to be able to help us with this project. (More about that in a future post...) Three cheers for the "who you know" crowd!